Rosemont Residence offers a unique assisted living setting, supervised by owners, provided by well trained attendants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Administration on-call is available after office hours, weekends and holidays
Unique in a way that are licensed and capable of taking care of both TYPE A and TYPE B Residents.
TYPE “B” RESIDENTS
- May be physically and/or mentally incapacitated or handicapped and may require staff assistance to evacuate.
- Be incapable of following directions and taking appropriate action for self preservation under emergency conditions.
- Not be bedfast, be may be chairfast, needing assistance in transferring then move about independently.
- Requires routine supervision during night time.
- Be incontinent without skin breakdown.
- Have needs such as indwelling catheter, routine colostomy care, gastric feeding, open trach, O2 Therapy etc. when care is provided by contact with professional personnel by the resident.
At Rosemont Personal Care Homes, you will find that our residences are located on charming streets with mature trees and landscaping. We have a wide selection of maintenance-free apartments and cottages. You never have to worry about doing chores, home maintenance, lawn upkeep, or snow removal. We take care of all the maintenance so that you can spend your time doing the things you have always dreamed about.
TYPE “A” RESIDENT
- Physical and mentally capable of evacuating the facility unassisted in case of emergency. This includes non-ambulatory. i.e. In wheelchairs but can transfer and evacuate themselves.
- Does not require attendance during night time and capable of taking appropriate action for self preservation under emergency conditions.
ROOM RATES: (Please Inquire)
Type A/ Type B
NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
***Rates prorated if admitted after the 1st of the month
Payment must be received within the 1st 7 days of the month or 1% will be charged for late payments.
SERVICES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- 24HR Care/Supervision, including assistance in medication
- 3 nutritious meals/day plus snacks planned by a Registered/Licensed Dietician.
- Free housekeeping
- Free laundry and linen service
- Scheduled accompanied shopping and/or window shopping
- Planned recreational activities
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE: (Not included in the fee)
- Physical monthly visit for Medicare patients
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Home Health paid through Medicare if the resident qualifies and approved by physician
- Other errands-charged $35.00/errand for the driver’s fee
- In house transportation for residents
- Scheduled Activities (sport events)
Rosemont Residence Management and Staff observe and respect resident’s rights.
- Family members and significant others are encouraged to visit residents during visiting time from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm weekdays and weekends
- Smoking is not allowed inside the facility. A covered smoking are is provided.
Family pass – relatives and friends of residents, family listed only can sign out residents for overnight/weekend pass.